Thursday, April 7, 2016

Personal Bio, Benjamin Fernandez-Prada Paz

Hello, I am Benjamin Fernandez-Prada Paz. I was born on December 25th 1996, in Santiago, Chile. I am the fourth son of Marcela and Luis. I am the youngest of my siblings, and they are two men and one woman. My sister studied the career of graphic design, she has a daughter, my older brother studied to be a cartoonist, and he currently is a tatooist, and my other brother is an English Teacher, and he has a daughter too.

I studied my primary school in the school Mercedes Marin del Solar, located in Providencia. Then i studied my secondary school in Liceo Jose Victorino Lastarria, located in providencia too. The year 2016 i started studying at the University of Chile, the career of chemistry and pharmacy.

I enjoy to play the guitar, play some videogames and play football in the goalkeeper position. Nowadays i live with my mother and my dog, Chocolate,
in La florida, we have a vegetable garden, where we plant some spices, like oregano, basil, cilantro and others, and some vegetables like onion, garlic, and tomatoes among others.

Here are some pictures about my hobbies, my family and me



5 comments:

  1. Hi benja, nice blog , my girlfriend it´s studing graphic design like your sister , keep playing guitar thats a great hobby. greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Benja, I like playing football too, i hope one day we play a football game.

    Greetings:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi benja, nice name of your dog! we need to listen to you play the guitar in the University and drink toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have a vegetable garden? thats cool, and your dog has a funny name.

    ReplyDelete