Friday, April 29, 2016

It's like a Brain

Hi, today i´m gonna speak about my favorite piece of technology, the computer. To begin i want to speak about this machine, the computer is a piece of technology for everything, we can search "why the sky is blue" and in the same time we can listen music, or writing this. we have many uses for a computer, but is a distraction too.
I had my first computer when i was 7 years old, and it was so big, it was like a wash machine (really big) but in that time it was fine for me, because i was not using it for many things, Just for play and search irrelevant things.
Nowadays i use my computer for works of university, learn new things, see educational videos, play some video games, see movies, download new music, etc... I use everydays and that scary me because i don't want to be dependent of a machine.
I like computer because it is useful for me, and sometimes it´s funny for me, for recreational activities or just for have fun. My life would be different without this machine, because, like i already said, it is very useful for me

No comments:

Post a Comment