Sunday, May 8, 2016

What about Music?

Hi everyone, today is the turn of music.
The music is very important in my life, i listen and play music in my cotidian life because it's useful for distract myself in moments that i need it.
I am very especific for music, and i don't tolerate some music styles like reggeton or bachata and sometimes this is very bad because i should tolerate all the music styles. I listen rock, Alternative and grunge to be more especific, bands like nirvana, alice in chains, soundgarden, foo fighters, pearl jam, arctic monkeys, radiohead, and others. I like psychedelic and hard rock too, these are bands like pink floyd, the doors and led zeppelin. I prefer listen music but i like play music too. I think the biggest band in the world is Pink floyd, because they are the beggining of all, the starting point of the rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment