Saturday, May 28, 2016

My favorite Animation

Hello, I'm gonna share my favorite anime:


This anime is Hajimme no Ippo or Fighting Spirit, this anime tells the story of a boy named Ippo Makunoichi, This is a shy boy, and he never had the time to make friends because he was busy helping his mother run their family fishing charter business. One day, after the school, ippo was smashed by a group of bullies, just because he supposedly smells like worms (bait for fishs). In that moment, Mamoru Takamura, a famous boxer, defend him and took him to the kamogawa gym to treat his wounds. Mamoru Takamura, tried to cheer Ippo up by letting him vent his frustation on a sandbag. Ippo decided to become a Boxer.




I watched this anime since my childhood, then i watched all the seasons of the anime. I love this anime and i'm waiting for the continuation of the seasons because the creators let an opened final. 

No comments:

Post a Comment