Friday, June 17, 2016

Travels

Hi, It´s the turn for travels, i´m gonna speak about a travel to "El quisco" the last summer.

Every summers, my friend´s circle and me "planned" a travel to some beach of Chile, in this time it was the turn of "El Quisco", this travels are amazing because we improvise everything, the word plan is just a lie. We are a group of 7 guys, so just imagine the chaos. One of my friends has a place to stay in el quisco, the house of his grandparents, so finally we went to that place. We bought the bus´ tickets and we start the adventure on a monday, after of two hours of travel, we finally arrived on el quisco. The first day is just for rest and organize, we bought supplies for all the days on the beach and we order everything. We go to the beach all the days, and in the nights we had little parties. On the sixth day, and last day, it´s all chaos. We return to Santiago on seventh day.


In this travels is where i learn a little bit of independence and where i know the true friendship. The travels with friends are amazing.


5 comments:

  1. I had travel with my friends to the Quisco to, but the worst thing was that the house in witch we stay was on the top of the Hill jajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Quisco, I don't know why, I prefer the Tabo or Cartagena jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. When people say beach the Quisco I only remember one time that I got a very bad sunstroke :( so not a good place for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you; travelling with friends is the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you; travelling with friends is the best ;)

    ReplyDelete