Wednesday, October 11, 2017

What about drugs?



Hi everyone, today I’m going to speak a little bit about drugs of abuse that I have tested in my short life and a drug that is familiarized with me.

One of the drugs that is familiarized with me, my environment, my friends, etc... Is marijuana, it is a very common drug, sometimes I consume this drug with friends in parties or meetings, but never alone. I know about his effects like memory loss, deconcentration, relaxation, etc. so I think that I use this drug “consciously”. Sometimes I consume alcohol and when I was younger than now (like 14 or 15 years old) i smoke cigarettes but I decided to leave it because I don’t like it at all.

The benefit of this drug is scientifically proven, and in fact is actually used as a medicament or specifically an analgesic. This drug can cause addiction to prolonged use of the drug

Addiction is defined as a chronic and recurrent disease of the brain that is characterized by the search and compulsive consumption of drugs, despite its harmful consequences. I don`t know nobody addicted to drugs, just people that use drugs recreationally.

It is considered a disease of the brain because drugs modify this organ: its structure and functioning are affected. These changes in the brain can be long-lasting, and can lead to dangerous behaviors that are seen in people who abuse drug use.

My career is closely related to drugs, because explain how drugs works on the organism, its effects and mechanism of action.

4 comments:

  1. Many people use the marijuana as a medicament and the effect in them is really pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when to your birthday Gonzalo took a full bottle of whiskey for share

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this topic was for the pharmacists, as you said is very related

    ReplyDelete