Friday, September 1, 2017

Concert - Pearl Jam

Hi everybody, in this blog i'm going to talk about my favourite concert, this concert happens in november, 2015, On the "Estadio Nacional".

I´m gonna speak about the band in first place, Pearl jam is a rock alternative-Grunge Band formed in Seattle, Washington, this band is active since 1990 until now.

This band is one of my favorites, i grow up listening this kind of music, for that reason i went to the concert in Lollapalooza in 2013, and the concert of 2015.

That day i went with 2 friends, but unfortunately they have a ticket to other zone of the stadium, so i finally went alone. The entire concert was mystic with all the classics songs of the band, a nice play of lights, nice sound and a nice moment for every fan of the band.

To me the three-hour concert was awesome, full of emotions and sensations. Then i tried to found my friends for another hour, until i finally found them.

After the concert i went to my sister´s house and stay there because the next day i had to go to the university.

Well, that´s my story, i hope you like and enjoy it. Good bye and Thanks for read.
"Estadio Nacional"

1 comment: